Today we are proud to announce the release of the seventh SexiGraf version: 0.99g codename “Ravenholm”
In this new version, we’ve added the “official” support for the new vSphere and vSAN 7.0 U1 APIs.
Since VMware announced the depreciation of Perl SDK, we’ve included Powershell and PowerCLI core in the SexiGraf appliance and started to work on code-switching from Perl.
- New features
- Enhancements and fixes
- ESX memory overhead metric
- svmotion count per cluster
- vmdk count per datastore
- VM IO wait metric
- VMware Multi Cluster Usage dashboard redesign
- VMware Cluster Multi ESX LiteStats redesign
- New VMware All Standalone ESX VM Stats dashboard
- VMware vCenter Bad Events alerting dashboard
- Dashboards are now arranged in folders
- New carbon cache design for better scalability (200000+ VMs)
- Various bug fix
As stated in the previous release notes, SexiGraf now only comes in new ova appliance, no more patches (unless extreme emergency).
To migrate, you have to use the Export/Import feature to pull out your data from your previous SexiGraf appliance and push it to a new one.
If you are new to SexiGraf, the latest appliance is already available on the Quickstart page.