Today we are proud to announce the release of the sixth SexiGraf update: 0.99f codename “Traptown”
Edit 29 may 2019: For the few of you that would encounter this issue after upgrading, please refer to this post for a fix:
- New features
- Enhancements and fixes
- vSAN 6.7 Update 1 API fix
- Host CPU latency metric
- Offline Inventory and vSAN puller speed enhancement
- virtualExtent file type to identify vSAN and VVOL usage in the Datastore Distribution dashboards.
- Added overcommit metric in VMware All Clusters VM Stats dashboard
- Added average vm left metrics for Multi Cluster Capacity Planning dashboard
- Various bug fix
To upgrade your existing appliance get the 0.99f SexiGraf Update Package and use it in the Package Updater (you won’t lost any data of course). The update process is the same since 0.99a so you can watch the 0.99a upgrade recorded demo if you need help.
If you are new to SexiGraf, the latest appliance is already available on the Quickstart page.